In this position, you are going to be the key partner to our product teams in defining analytical requirements, insights, and guidance based on quantitative studies, analytically validating product assumptions, and roadmap. Based on conducted analyses, you will be providing strategic insights to help stakeholders across multiple game teams to make informed decisions regarding live content performance and features investments.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle the game team’s data assets by defining key game events, architecting data models, and defining data quality governance.
- Build KPI dashboards/reports that signal game health and all content/feature releases, readouts, and analysis, empowering feature owners to run performance for the business.
- Identify opportunities for experimentation and recommend appropriate methodology. Generate hypotheses for future product features.
- Design and interpret A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that helps drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Translate ad-hoc requests into reusable data tools that can scale to answer broader questions.
- Collaborate with technical leads, analysts, data scientists, and game teams to drive key strategic initiatives for the improvement of the data and analytics infrastructure.
- Partner with Data Engineers to manage data quality and integrity to support high-quality deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in the gaming industry
- Deep knowledge of data visualization principles and dash-boarding building experience in one of these: Tableau, DataStudio, Looker, Power BI, Google Analytics, and/or similar
- Experience in experimental design and execution
- Strong experience in writing new & adapting existing SQL queries against complex data sets
- Experience in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different modeling approaches and can effectively reason about when to apply different combinations and iterate
- Knowledge about in-depth game analysis, recognizing and monitoring key KPI indicators, understanding analytical tools and consoles, and data structures as a whole
- Basic project management knowledge, utilizing software such as Trello or JIRA
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with data documentation, design, and implementation
- Experience building applications in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of mobile gaming metrics and the mobile gaming industry
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position can be located with the rest of our team in Niš, but it could also be remote.